FAQ - corona measures
In accordance with the announced lockdown all performances have been cancelled. In case your performance has been cancelled we will contact you shortly. We hope to see you again soon!
The information below will apply when the theatre reopens.
Corona measures during your visit to Stadsschouwburg Utrecht
We are pleased to see you back in our theatre. For your health and safety as well as those of our employees and artists we have taken extra hygiene measures. We ask you to respect the rule of 1,5 meters distance. Your reception may be different from what you are used to and takes a little longer. Please be on time. We will do everything to ensure a pleasant and beautiful theatre experience.
I want to go to Stadsschouwburg Utrecht, can I?
Yes, you are most welcome. However, we ask you to stay at home if:
• you have symptoms of a cold and/or fever.
• a member of your household has symptoms of a cold and/or fever.
If you have any Corona (-like) complaints cancel your visit to the theatre. This is possible up to an hour before the start of the performance. Your tickets will be replaced by a voucher.
What measures have been taken to ensure my health and safety?
• Upon entry a routine check takes place (based on a number of questions).
• We have placed sanitary columns to disinfect your hands.
• The building is systematically cleaned on a regular basis and has a good ventilation system.
What should I take into account when buying a ticket?
• We sell unplaced tickets. Just before the start of the performance you will be assigned a seat.
• There is a maximum of 4 tickets per group.
• We assume that if you buy multiple tickets, you belong to the same household. If this is not the case, you buy the tickets one by one or let each person buy their own ticket.
• Should anything change in the composition of your company, please inform timely kassa.
Can I leave my coat or bag with the wardrobe?
No, the wardrobe is closed. Take your coat into the auditorium and place it on the seat next to you. Any bags larger than an A4 size are not allowed.
Can I use the toilet?
Yes, you can always use the toilet except during the performance (only in urgent cases). Therefore we kindly ask you to use the toilet before the start of the performance.
I want to have a drink before the performance, can I?
No, this is not possible because the restaurant and bars are closed. However, upon entrance of the auditorium we offer you a free bottle of mineral water (Spa red or blue).
Can I choose a seat in the auditorium?
No, you cannot choose a seat. Please follow the instructions of our employees.
How do I leave the auditorium when the performance is over?
When leaving the auditorium please follow the instructions of our employees. If you do not wish to make use of our catering do not extend your stay in the foyers.
Can I have dinner in restaurant Zindering before the performance?
No, unfortunately you can’t. As soon as the corona measures are further downscaled our kitchen brigade will be ready for you.
Can I have a drink or a snack after the performance?
No, unfortunately you can’t. As soon as the corona measures are further downscaled you will be able to have a drink or a snack afterwards in Zindering, Mevr. Dudok or in the Zocherfoyer.