FAQ - corona measures
To enter our theatre you need a valid ID and COVID certificate (QR-code printed or shown on your mobile phone). A face mask is not obligatory.
• read more: latest upates on corona measures
For your health and safety, as well as those of our employees and artists, we have taken extra hygiene measures. We ask you to stay at home when:
• you have symptoms of a cold and/or fever.
• a member of your household has symptoms of a cold and/or fever.
What measures have been taken to ensure my health and safety?
• We have placed columns to disinfect your hands.
• The building is systematically cleaned on a regular basis and has a good ventilation system.
• If you have corona(-like) complaints, you can cancel your visit to the theater up to one hour before the start of the performance. Your tickets will be replaced by a voucher.
Is it possible to have a drink before the show?
• Our bars and restaurant are open before and after the performance.
Can I dine in advance in theaterrestaurant Zindering?
• You are most welcome from 5 p.m. Book your table.